5mm Pea Gravel
consists of small stones about the size of a Pea hence the name "Pea Gravel" or sometimes referred to as Birds Eye gravel.
- Pea Gravel is a great choice when you prefer an informal walkway or as an accent to your garden/patio. (generally not recommended for walking paths unless decorative)
- Pea Gravel is also the traditional walkway material of Japanese gardens (easily raked) but it is a loose stone that does not compact so its not easy walking.
- Pea Gravel consists of small, smooth colourful stones white to gray to black in color, approximately 5mm diameter in size.
- Because pea gravel is loose, it’s necessary to provide an edging material to keep the stones in place, especially if the walkway is adjacent to a lawn area.
- Save $20 on each additional bag purchased of any product, your cart updated automatically.
- Also referred to as Birds Eye Gravel because it looks like little birds eyes.
One bag always equals one cubic yard of material (3'x3'x3'=one cubic yard)
Sample of materials available to see... Visit us at 2806 Grandview Highway, Vancouver or 12745 116 Avenue, Surrey .
Need more than a yard? We also deliver large volumes of all products in traditional dump truck bulk deliveries, call us at 604 444 0085 (Surrey) / 604 322 6790 (Vancouver) .
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
very prompt and on time!
Great product, delivery was fantastic. I will definately buy from My Garden Bag again.
Easy online ordering. Quick delivery time. Product is top quality. Garden landscaping looks perfect Customer service is excellent
This is small sized pea gravel. It is clean, consistent in size and shape, and gives that pure, peaceful look like a Japanese garden. The delivery service is amazing, with the bag allowing you to do the work as you can without worrying about the pile in front of your house.
We ordered two bags of Pea Gravel for landscaping around a hot tub. Not only does it provide the drainage required for the area, it is also visually appealing to the eye. Very professional looking results from our amateur efforts!