1/2 yard bag Pea Gravel/Birdseye
5mm Pea Gravel
consists of small stones about the size of a Pea hence the name "Pea Gravel" or sometimes referred to as Birds Eye gravel.
- Pea Gravel is a great choice when you prefer an informal walkway or as an accent to your garden/patio. (generally not recommended for walking paths unless decorative)
- Pea Gravel is also the traditional walkway material of Japanese gardens (easily raked) but it is a loose stone that does not compact so its not easy walking.
- Pea Gravel consists of small, smooth colourful stones white to gray to black in color, approximately 5mm diameter in size.
- Because pea gravel is loose, it’s necessary to provide an edging material to keep the stones in place, especially if the walkway is adjacent to a lawn area.
- Also referred to as Birds Eye Gravel because it looks like little birds eyes.
This "MyGardenBag" bag is equal to 1/2 cubic yard.
Sample of materials available to see... Visit us at 2806 Grandview Highway, Vancouver or 12745 116 Avenue, Surrey .
Need more than a yard? We also deliver large volumes of all products in traditional dump truck bulk deliveries, call us at 604 444 0085 (Surrey) / 604 322 6790 (Vancouver)
Efficient and Cheap
This is the most efficient and cheapest way to get birdseye delivered to where you want it. The stones are clean and uniform gravel, the delivery bag is sturdy and easy to access. I liked the price, the great quick service, and the ingenuity of the delivery people. THANKS, I'll use again.