Take great products, add a simple order/delivery system and you have the recipe for easy gardening.
The MyGardenBag story....
When did you come up with the idea of MyGardenBag.com?
Soil in a huge bag, yup that a great idea! In 2010 Gordon Van Vliet local Vancouver entrepreneur started MyGardenBag.com and built it into the largest bulk bag distribution company in the lower mainland. Dave Kiraly owner of GroundWorks knows a good thing when he sees it and purchased the company in May 2013. We're excited to add this service to our successful portfolio of landscaping companies, GroundWorks Supply depots, GroundWorks Construction and GroundWorks Snow removal.
Why is My Garden Bag a good idea?
It provides a clean no mess solution for purchasing landscaping products in cubic yard bags.
- You can order multiple products at once.
- The convenience of using the product when you want.
- Just close the top of the bag if you're done for the day or if you're tired or it’s raining. Work when you want to! Take all summer if you want.
- Simple online ordering and delivery where you mark the X.
What’s your vision for My Garden Bags?
- To provide a convenient easy solution for anyone who needs high quality bulk garden supplies.
- To continue to simplify the process of ordering garden supplies and make it something easy and painless. Gardening should be fun and ordering products should be painless and simple.
We're excited to be doing something that helps gardeners accomplish their "garden goals" in a much simplified way.
Get ready for winter this season, with the best value for money that you can get on icemelters
Price = $12 per bag. (20 Kg , 44 lb)
Also Available in BULK :-
1 Pallet (50 bags) = $ 540
There is also a $40 discount on every pallet of salt!!