EVERGRO Rose Food Fertilizer 2 kg.
Evergro Rose Food 2kg.
6 - 12 - 16
For Exquisite Blooms and Vigorous Growth. With extra nutrients for rich colour and improved disease resistance.
Formulating and producing high quality fertilizers is both an art and a very exacting science. In simple terms, most fertilizers are comprised of three primary elements - nitrogen, phosphorus and potash - which are referred to in the name of the product.... such as the familiar All Purpose '6-8-6' (6% nitrogen, 8% phosphorus, 6% potash).
Nitrogen is responsible for the energy-making process or chlorophyll cycle - i.e., the "green" in the plant. Phosphorus is the nutrient that promotes a strong root system and is necessary to set fruit and buds for blossoms. Potash is required for disease resistance and winter hardiness.
- An excellent source of food and nutrition for all types of roses.
- High in phosphorus to promote large, vibrant blossoms.... and high in potash to ensure the optimum in disease resistance.
- Specially blended to include a high content of elements and nutrients to promote rich colors and strong stems.
WHEN TO USE:
- Use in the fall when transplanting a dormant plant, or in the early spring when planting a new or transplanted rose. A small amount of Bone Meal could also be added for long term root development.
- With established plants, feeding should start at the first sign of growth and repeated every 2-3 weeks until mid-July. Feeding is not recommended after this time.
This item can be order as an "ADD ON" only. We will not be liable on any lost items, please state on order note where to drop add-on item.
Sample of materials available to see... Visit us at 2806 Grandview Highway, Vancouver or at 12745 116 Avenue, Surrey .
Reminder: Please see our Refund Policy regarding cancelled orders.