Order a dirt pickup! Use your empty MyGardenBag and fill it with waste. Place, Fill and Order!
Three easy steps to clean up the yard, Place the bag, Fill it up, Order a collection
1. Place - put the bag on the Boulevard, Driveway or in the Alley
2. Fill - load the bag with yard waste.
3. Order - order your pickup service online or call MyGardenBag at 604 908 4219 .
What can I put in the bag?
- Any grass, leaves, weeds, clay and soil, rocks, old turf. Yes, you can put concrete but it should be in a separate bag in small pieces (so it won't tear the bag). *The bag must have the duffel top closed and drawstring tied.
What can't I put in the bag?
- We do not accept branches, chemicals, paint, asbestos, drywall, tires, batteries, furniture or mattresses.
DEFINITELY NO GARBAGE!!!
Where do I put the bag?
- The bag must be accessible for collection, either the same spot we dropped off your soil or in the Alley where your regular trash is collected, Boulevards or Driveways are fine. We cannot lift the bag over fences or gates or go down small pathways.
When will you come pick it up?
- A maximum of four business days from time of order. We're pretty quick though so don't be surprised if we show up the next day!
I don't have a bag where do I get one?
Come to any of the following stores and buy an empty bag for $18 then order a pickup anytime you're ready.
- Groundworks Construction Supply at 2806 Grandview highway (corner Kaslo Street).
- Groundworks Construction Supply at 12745 116 Avenue, Surrey.
I have a competitors empty bag can i fill it and will you pick it up?
- Sure as long as its the same size 3x3x3 (one cubic yard).
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
They were incredibly helpful and patient with our front gate issues. Thanks for their professionalism and kindness.
This was THE BEST decision I ever made. Not having to rent a trailer, fill it, sit in a dump lineup, empty a trailer, clean and return it. One simple online transaction and the dirt magically disappears. Feels like I won the lottery. THANK YOU!
Always a pleasure to do business with these guys! always show up within a couple of days to remove our leftover brick/concrete material with no problems.
Very efficient and useful service. Much appreciated!
Highly recommend. We were taking sod out and replacing with gravel--out with the old and in with the new!
Very impressed! Had two very full bags of dirt and before we knew it they were picked up! The process was super easy for us-just placed the online order for pick up, and we received acknowledgement of the order. If only shovelling all the dirt into those bags was that easy right?! Would absolutely use MyGardenBag again.
Well done. Thank you!
We had a real surplus of dirt from sewer line work and widening our driveway. I had tried several ways to get rid of the dirt, including giving it away for free and using junk removal companies. In the end, having the huge bag that can be sealed from the weather is an incredible convenience to help with a long and tiring job. Having the bag eliminates the double shovelling that usually occurs with getting rid of dirt. I have already had two bags filled and picked up by their handy forklift, and they were picked up the day after I placed my order. I’m already working on another bag for dirt removal and will definitely use them again for the fourth bag!
Great service, friendly and easy to use. Great idea for an urban environment.