1 yard bag Bark Mulch
Traditional Douglas Fir reddish coloured Bark Mulch used for topdressing landscape planter beds or in and around shrubs. Really nice well composted small mulch, easy to spread and not chunky (1" minus in size).
- Weed suppression and water retention during dry periods.
- Applied in sufficient layer (3-4 inches deep), it will prevent weed seeds from taking root.
- Mulch keeps soil cool and moist during hot periods and protects roots during frost.
- Size is "One inch minus". It's referred to in this manner because that's the size of the screen the mulch has to pass through when its being sorted. So this is a small fine (not chunky or nuggets) bark mulch.
- Get 5% discount on additional bag purchased of any product, your cart updated automatically.
- One "MyGardenBag" always equals one cubic yard (3' x 3 'x 3' = 1 cubic yard)
Sample of materials available to see... Visit us at 2806 Grandview Highway, Vancouver or 12745 116 Avenue, Surrey .
Need more than a yard? We also deliver large volumes of all products in traditional dump truck bulk deliveries, call us at 604 444 0085 (Surrey) / 604 322 6790 (Vancouver) .
My bark mulch order was delivered as per my instructions. The quality was above my expectations. The bag was easy to return. Will use this service/product again.
Arrived quick and exactly where I asked. Ordering another bag now. No complaints.
Efficient delivery, product as described, quality is fantastic. Everything looks fresh and our plants are happy and healthy!
Love the product and will order again
Really like the top dressing bark mulch with composted, darker finish. It spreads easily and works very well as a landscape top dressing.
Bag dropped close to work-site with no clean-up after completion.
Bag arrived as scheduled and was positioned perfectly where requested. Mulch was good quality and the bag was easy to return. The top of the bag is narrow so is a bit difficult to shovel from otherwise I would give 5 stars.
Very pleased with the service and product!
The black bark mulch exceeded our expectation. We will buy it again in the future when the need arise.