1/4 yard bag Pea Gravel/Birdseye
5mm Pea Gravel
consists of small stones about the size of a Pea hence the name "Pea Gravel" or sometimes referred to as Birds Eye gravel.
- Pea Gravel is a great choice when you prefer an informal walkway or as an accent to your garden/patio. (generally not recommended for walking paths unless decorative)
- Pea Gravel is also the traditional walkway material of Japanese gardens (easily raked) but it is a loose stone that does not compact so its not easy walking.
- Pea Gravel consists of small, smooth colourful stones white to gray to black in color, approximately 5mm diameter in size.
- Because pea gravel is loose, it’s necessary to provide an edging material to keep the stones in place, especially if the walkway is adjacent to a lawn area.
- Also referred to as Birds Eye Gravel because it looks like little birds eyes.
This "MyGardenBag" bag is equal to1/4 cubic yard.
Sample of materials available to see... Visit us at 2806 Grandview Highway, Vancouver or 12745 116 Avenue, Surrey .
Need more than a yard? We also deliver large volumes of all products in traditional dump truck bulk deliveries, call us at 604 444 0085 (Surrey) / 604 322 6790 (Vancouver)