Landscape Lawn Food 2 kg.
Evergro Landscape Lawn Food 2kg.
28 - 3 - 8
Lawn fertilizer. Use spring through summer for great results.
Formulating and producing high quality fertilizers is both an art and a very exacting science. In simple terms, most fertilizers are comprised of three primary elements - nitrogen, phosphorus and potash - which are referred to in the name of the product.... such as the familiar All Purpose '6-8-6' (6% nitrogen, 8% phosphorus, 6% potash).
Nitrogen is responsible for the energy-making process or chlorophyll cycle - i.e., the "green" in the plant. Phosphorus is the nutrient that promotes a strong root system and is necessary to set fruit and buds for blossoms. Potash is required for disease resistance and winter hardiness.
- Evergro Landscape 28-3-8 is an ideal spring and summer lawn fertilizer with added iron and sulphur for healthy feeding, growth and colour.
- 40% of the total nitrogen is from slow releasing polymer coated urea which releases gradually over several weeks resulting in a thick, green lawn, while other sources of nitrogen act more quickly to boost colour and give immediate response.
- The added iron plays a role in the plant's chlorophyll making ability to produce an emerald green colour.
- Half the product is made up of homogeneous prills -- they have all the nutrients in one prill. This reduces the amount of dust found in most fertilizers and also reduces the possibility of "burn" when used as directed.
WHEN TO USE:
- Apply in early spring and again in summer for best results.
- During periods of extreme heat or drought use at half rate.
This item can be order as an "ADD ON" only. We will not be liable on any lost items, please state on order note where to drop add-on item.
Sample of materials available to see... Visit us at 2806 Grandview Highway, Vancouver.
Reminder: Please see our Refund Policy regarding cancelled orders.