All Purpose Plant Food 2 kg.
Evergro All Purpose Plant Food 2kg.
6 - 8 - 6
Excellent, fertile nutrition for all western canadian gardening with a specially blended formula for year-round growing.
Formulating and producing high quality fertilizers is both an art and a very exacting science. In simple terms, most fertilizers are comprised of three primary elements - nitrogen, phosphorus and potash - which are referred to in the name of the product.... such as the familiar All Purpose '6-8-6' (6% nitrogen, 8% phosphorus, 6% potash).
Nitrogen is responsible for the energy-making process or chlorophyll cycle - i.e., the "green" in the plant. Phosphorus is the nutrient that promotes a strong root system and is necessary to set fruit and buds for blossoms. Potash is required for disease resistance and winter hardiness.
- Excellent, well-balanced fertilizer, rich in natural organic nutrients for year-round growing.
- Organic matter is very important in providing a conducive environment and the necessary nutrients for the natural microbial activity in the soil.
- The organic content breaks down slowly over a period of time reducing the potential to burn plant roots, while providing long-term nutrient feeding. Organic matter also enhances the water and nutrient holding capacity of the soil.
- This unique formulation results in long-term feeding which produces optimum results for abundant and beautiful flowers, vegetables and fruit... as well as green, healthy lawns and shrubs.
WHEN TO USE:
- For a lush, green lawn all year round, apply in spring, mid-summer and early fall. Use as part of a complete lawn feeding program.
- All purpose plant food is ideal for all sizes and types of plants, including flowers, vegetables and shrubs.
- For berries and fruit, apply in early spring when plants first show signs of growth.
This item can be order as an "ADD ON" only. We will not be liable on any lost items, please state on order note where to drop add-on item.
Sample of materials available to see... Visit us at 2806 Grandview Highway, Vancouver.
Reminder: Please see our Refund Policy regarding cancelled orders.