Tree, Shrub and Hedge Food 2 kg.
Evergro Tree, Shrub and Hedge Food 2kg.
18 - 4 - 8
Formulated especially for evergreens, high in nitrogen to promote rich, green foliage.
Formulating and producing high quality fertilizers is both an art and a very exacting science. In simple terms, most fertilizers are comprised of three primary elements - nitrogen, phosphorus and potash - which are referred to in the name of the product.... such as the familiar All Purpose '6-8-6' (6% nitrogen, 8% phosphorus, 6% potash).
Nitrogen is responsible for the energy-making process or chlorophyll cycle - i.e., the "green" in the plant. Phosphorus is the nutrient that promotes a strong root system and is necessary to set fruit and buds for blossoms. Potash is required for disease resistance and winter hardiness.
- This nitrogen-rich fertilizer is exclusively designed for optimum feeding and growth of your deciduous and evergreen plantings.
- The added magnesium and iron promote strong, healthy growth.
- Proper feeding will help increase stress tolerance and maintain stability in adverse conditions.
WHEN TO USE:
- The 75% of nitrogen that is derived from slow release polymer coated urea will provide even feeding and growth for 8-10 weeks.
- Use at least 3 times per season, from spring through summer, making the last application no later than late July to help plants withstand the stress of winter.
This item can be order as an "ADD ON" only. We will not be liable on any lost items, please state on order note where to drop add-on item.
Reminder: Please see our Refund Policy regarding cancelled orders.