Terms and Conditions
Driving the Forklift onto your Driveway/Yard/Property:
By accepting these conditions of sale you agree that Ground Works Construction Supply LTD, (dba mygardenbag.com) has permission to enter the boundaries of your property and deliver bulk garden bags. You understand that the forklift + bulk bag weigh approximately 7000lbs+/- (approximately the same as a full size pickup truck), and having taken this weight into account you consider your driveway/alley/property sufficient in strength to accommodate said vehicle. You understand that the trucks & equipment used during delivery are of commercial size and weight (we never drive the delivery truck into your yard or on your driveway). You agree to release MGB Garden Supply LTD of any damage that may be sustained to the property to include, but not be limited to: concrete curbs, sidewalks, other concrete work or landscaping while we are in the process of delivery. Ground Works Construction Supply LTD is not liable for any existing damages to your property.
You agree that you have informed yourself of the correct delivery methods shown on this website (see video, how to Mark the spot) and have chosen the delivery location appropriately.
By clicking “Yes, I agree to the above Terms and Conditions” during the final checkout process you agree to purchase the items in your cart and have your credit card charged for product and delivery.
The fine print in plain English...
We’re not in the business of destroying your property, damaging your driveway or lawn; we’re here to help you make your place beautiful! We promise to be diligent on the day of delivery and strive to place the bags where you need them. We're extremely fussy and always double check the delivery location before we start. To date we've never encountered a problem with any type of damage no matter how insignificant and we intend to keep it that way by being thorough and safe. However keep the above in mind when marking the “X”. Perhaps take a look at your chosen delivery area prior to our arrival and take note of any existing cracks in your concrete work or existing damage.
For comparison sake, a regular Ford full size pickup truck weighs 7000lbs, a Honda Civic is 3000lbs, a traditional dump truck delivering garden products is a whopping 50,000+lbs, our delivery forklift+bag 7000lbs, so realistically nothing is going to happen to your driveway or yard, but the legals need this all here just in case. In some bizarre worst case scenario something happens, we do of course carry liability insurance and will make amends, we're in business for the long term. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to send an email or call me personally, we're here to help.
See you soon,
Website Terms/Conditions of Use Agreement
- Acceptance of Agreement. You agree to the terms and conditions outlined in this Terms and Conditions of use Agreement ("Agreement") with respect to our site (the "Site"). This Agreement constitutes the entire and only agreement between us and you, and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site, the content, products or services provided by or through the Site, and the subject matter of this Agreement. This Agreement may be amended by us at any time and from time to time without specific notice to you. The latest Agreement will be posted on the Site, and you should review this Agreement prior to using the Site.
- Copyright. The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, registered trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 4, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site.
- Fraud: By becoming a member, you confirm that the information provided in this form is true and that you agree to abide by the Terms and Conditions of use of this site. Please note that your membership can be cancelled without notice if it is determined that false or misleading information has been provided, the Terms and Conditions of use have been violated, or other abuses have occurred as determined by Mygardenbag.com in its sole discretion.
- Limited Right to Use. The viewing, printing or downloading of any content, graphic, form or document from the Site grants you only a limited, nonexclusive license for use solely by you for your own personal use and not for republication, distribution, assignment, sublicense, sale, preparation of derivative works or other use. No part of any content, form or document may be reproduced in any form or incorporated into any information retrieval system, electronic or mechanical, other than for your personal use (but not for resale or redistribution).
- Editing, Deleting and Modification. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without further notice to users of the Site.
- Indemnification. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, attorneys, staff and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, loss, claim and expense, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.
- Nontransferable. Your right to use the Site is not transferable. Any password or right given to you to obtain information or documents is not transferable and may only be used by you.
- Disclaimer. THE INFORMATION FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS," "AS AVAILABLE," AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARE DISCLAIMED (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE DISCLAIMER OF ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES. THE INFORMATION AND ONLINE SERVICES MAY CONTAIN BUGS, ERRORS, PROBLEMS OR OTHER LIMITATIONS. WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES HAVE NO LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR YOUR USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR SERVICE. IN PARTICULAR, BUT NOT AS A LIMITATION, WE AND OUR AFFILIATED PARTIES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, LITIGATION, OR THE LIKE), WHETHER BASED ON BREACH OF CONTRACT, BREACH OF WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), PRODUCT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE NEGATION OF DAMAGES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE FUNDAMENTAL ELEMENTS OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN US. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION WOULD NOT BE PROVIDED WITHOUT SUCH LIMITATIONS. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM US THROUGH THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION OR GUARANTEE NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT.
- Limits. All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by viruses contained within the electronic file containing the form or document is disclaimed. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND THAT MAY RESULT FROM USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE OUR SITE.
- Payments. You represent and warrant that if you are purchasing something from us any credit card information you supply is true, correct and complete, (i) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit card company, and (ii) you will pay the charges incurred by you at the posted prices.
- Links to Other Web Sites. The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Submissions. All suggestions, ideas, notes, concepts and other information you may from time to time send to us (collectively, "Submissions") shall be deemed and shall remain our sole property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidence on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we shall be deemed to own all known and hereafter existing rights of every kind and nature regarding the Submissions and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submissions for any purpose, without compensation to the provider of the Submissions.
- Refund Policy. Our Refund policy as it may change from time to time, is a part of this Agreement.