Order a dirt pickup! Use Your empty MyGardenBag or you can buy an empty Bag from our store and fill it with waste. Place, Fill and Order!
Three easy steps to clean up the yard, Place the bag, Fill it up, Order a collection
1. Place - put the bag on the Boulevard, Driveway or in the Alley
2. Fill - load the bag with yard waste.
3. Order - order your pickup service online or call MyGardenBag at 604 908 4219 .
What can I put in the bag?
- Any grass, leaves, weeds, clay and soil, rocks, old turf. Yes, you can put concrete but it should be in a separate bag in small pieces (so it won't tear the bag). *The bag must have the duffel top closed and drawstring tied.
What can't I put in the bag?
- We do not accept branches, chemicals, paint, asbestos, drywall, tires, batteries, furniture or mattresses.
DEFINITELY NO GARBAGE!!!
Where do I put the bag?
- The bag must be accessible for collection, either the same spot we dropped off your soil or in the Alley where your regular trash is collected, Boulevards or Driveways are fine. We cannot lift the bag over fences or gates or go down small pathways.
When will you come pick it up?
- A maximum of four business days from time of order. We're pretty quick though so don't be surprised if we show up the next day!
I don't have a bag where do I get one?
Come to any of the following stores and buy an empty bag for $20 then order a pickup anytime you're ready.
- Groundworks Construction Supply at 2806 Grandview highway (corner Kaslo Street).
- Groundworks Construction Supply at 12745 116 Avenue, Surrey.
I have a competitors empty bag can i fill it and will you pick it up?
- Sure as long as its the same size 3x3x3 (one cubic yard).
13 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great service, friendly and easy to use. Great idea for an urban environment.
We had some soil and clay to get rid of as the result of a new trench for drainage tiles. Excellent service. Both times the full bag was picked up within 2 hours of sending in our request.
We have used this service quite a bit. We filled our empty bag with old soil and garden trimmings. (You can take your time and not be rushed as there are no rental fees.). When it rained we just closed the bag. Simple, easy... We just called for it to be picked up.
What a great idea. I didn't want the expense of renting a bin. The bag was so easy to fill and it absolutely amazed me how much it could hold. Can't beat the convenience. I went and purchased the empty bags and filled them when I was ready.