1 Yard Bark Mulch
Traditional Douglas Fir reddish coloured Bark Mulch used for topdressing landscape planter beds or in and around shrubs. Really nice well composted small mulch, easy to spread and not chunky (1" minus in size).
- Weed suppression and water retention during dry periods.
- Applied in sufficient layer (3-4 inches deep), it will prevent weed seeds from taking root.
- Mulch keeps soil cool and moist during hot periods and protects roots during frost.
- Size is "One inch minus". It's referred to in this manner because that's the size of the screen the mulch has to pass through when its being sorted. So this is a small fine (not chunky or nuggets) bark mulch.
- Save $20 on each additional bag purchased of any product, your cart updated automatically.
- One "MyGardenBag" always equals one cubic yard (3' x 3 'x 3' = 1 cubic yard)
Sample of materials available to see... Visit us at 2806 Grandview Highway, Vancouver or 12745 116 Avenue, Surrey .
Need more than a yard? We also deliver large volumes of all products in traditional dump truck bulk deliveries, call us at 604 444 0085 (Surrey) / 604 322 6790 (Vancouver) .
15 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
love the delivery guy, put it exactly where we indicated. Material is good and so much easier than any other pick up/delivery system.
Delivery was fast; Product was exactly what I expected.
I would highly recommend mygardenbag. Great customer service, drop off was easy and really happy with the product
Exactly the product as advertised!
Rec'd my order within 3 hours and placed conveniently at the base of our drive-way. The mulch is the BEST quality we've had!
The delivery was done with excellent skill and precision. I had a very small spot between a fence amd garden bed and an entrance to stairs. The delivery person had to drive over the succullent garden I had planted on the boulevard and to his word, he did so with permanent damage to any of the plants. I would order again but next time invite other people to share the order. It is way more mulch than I can use.
I appreciated that I could o my garden at my own pace and schedule. The bags made it easy to contain and wrap up between gardening sessions. I am very pleased with the appearance of my garden, will call for more when the time comes. only wish I could return the bags fo refund fee as I'm not sure what to do with them now. It's quite a waste .
Online order process couldn't be easier, and delivery in the large bags much preferred over bulk. Found the 1" minus to be excellent quality bark mulch for both colour and composition. Although we weren't home at time of delivery, both bags were placed in the two locations specified.
Delivered quickly to the exact location I had requested. Good product, as well. A no brainer! :)