1/2 yard Bark Mulch
Traditional Douglas Fir reddish coloured Bark Mulch used for topdressing landscape planter beds or in and around shrubs. Really nice well composted small mulch, easy to spread and not chunky (1" minus in size).
- Weed suppression and water retention during dry periods.
- Applied in sufficient layer (3-4 inches deep), it will prevent weed seeds from taking root.
- Mulch keeps soil cool and moist during hot periods and protects roots during frost.
- Size is "One inch minus". It's referred to in this manner because that's the size of the screen the mulch has to pass through when its being sorted. So this is a small fine (not chunky or nuggets) bark mulch.
- One "MyGardenBag" always equals one cubic yard (29"x 29" x 29"= 1/2 cubic yard)
Sample of materials available to see... Visit us at 2806 Grandview Highway, Vancouver or 12745 116 Avenue, Surrey .
Need more than a yard? We also deliver large volumes of all products in traditional dump truck bulk deliveries, call us at 604 444 0085 (Surrey) / 604 322 6790 (Vancouver) .